review : Habor Water Flosser, 600mL 8 Jet Tips FDA Oral Irrigator, 70db Quiet 10 Pressure Electric Dental Flosser, Gum Flosser for Teeth and Braces (1700 Pulses,Home Use) White
- 600ML QUIET ORAL IRRIGATOR: Features with 600ml large capacity, Habor water flosser supports 90 seconds of uninterrupted dental flossing, do not need to add water during flossing,perfect for achieving your healthiest and brightest smile. Designed with Noise Reduction, below 75 decibels give you a better sense of use.
- MULTIPLE FLOSSER TIPS: Comes with 8 interchangeable tips, Habor oral irrigator is designed to tackle the individual needs of your entire family for a remarkably deep clean between teeth and gums.It includes 3 classic Jet tips, 1 orthodontic tip, 1 dental tip, 1 periodontal tip, 1 tongue cleaner. NOTES: Compared with other flosser, Habor provides a Toothbrush Tip to combine the benefits of brushing with water flossing.
- 10 ADJUSTABLE WATER PRESSURE: With an easy-to-turn knob, this flosser has strong water pressure with pulses at the range of 1250 to 1700 times per minute, which can be adjusted between 25-120 PSI based on your unique teeth and gum sensitivity. With 3-minute intelligent timer, the electric water flosser will stop automatically after 3 minutes to avoid overusing and overheating.
- ON/OFF SWITCH ON THE HANDLE: Designed with a Water On/Off switch on the handle, the dental water flosser is easier to control water flow. The handle can be rotated up to a full 360°, gives you maneuverability when flossing in and around crowns, dental implants, bridges, braces, and retiners.
- SPACE-SAVING: Conveniently store Habor tips in the cover slots of the units.It’s a good choice of oral hygiene and tooth care for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets. Habor provides 18 months warranty terms, any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service.
How to use water flosser
Fill the tank with cold or lukewarm water.
Contains 600ml. Hypersensitive people in lukewarm water.
After setting the tank and closing the lid, select the intensity of cleaning. There are 1-5, and the home is always 4-5. At first, I was terrified, so, I did it with 2.
I’m going to write 2 → 3 → 4 → 5 more and more
That feels so good.
Then simply start cleaning with the switch at hand. “Bubble” is for washing periodontal pockets. “Jet” is for washing between teeth.
We put nozzle in mouth and let you adhere between teeth and wash one by one. At first, you may not get used to it so, you may not be able to get used to it. It is advisable not to open the mouth fully, but to open it around the mouth so that the water after washing can come out of the mouth.
Use by leaning forward on the washbasin.
Move the nozzle so that you can wash the whole mouth while checking the amount of water in the tank while visually checking the food waste coming out one after another.
Disadvantages of water flosser
The size is bigger than expected.
Therefore, it may be troubled with the location. The compact type of Panasonic’s. I use has a strong presence even though it is a compact type. A small wash basin may require some extra space, as it takes to up a little space to live alone.
Also, the sound is quite noisy. I think it’s because of strong water flow, but there is a motor sound like, “Vane!” This sound is loud. However, please be assured that the sound is not at a level that bothers your neighbor. Also, because of the momentum of the water is strong, it splatters.
You should not use it while looking at your face in the mirror. I use it facing down in the sink. If you use it facing down, it will not jump out of the washbasin. At first, you may be scattered because you are not used to it, but once you get used to it, you will be able to use it neatly.
Benefits of water flosser
- The psychological hurdle was low, and it was easy to continue!
I used floss for brushing between teeth, but I felt it was troublesome to cut out of the required amount every time and brush it with both hands. Some disposables have a resin handle, but they are expensive and take up space.
Low psychological hurdles to introduce and practice are the best shortcuts to habitualizing care.
- It was easy to install in a small space!
Electric toothbrushes, mouthwashes, shavers, styling agents, etc. Many indigenous people has settled in the washroom. Although it is a mouthwash that seems to be a necessity when used, it is a good impression that the space was kept as small as possible because the priority was not originally high. In fact, it was able to be set up in the wash basin of my home without difficulty.
The corded model that comes with a large-capacity water tank can be washed more, but this model is recommended for those who want to feel the effect first.
- Very refreshing!
Most importantly, I was able to feel a considerable effect in a week.
If the water flow hits well between the teeth, and gums, there was a feeling of ” Wooting ” as if measuring the depth of the periodontal pocket at a regular checkup, but I was not bothered as I continued using it Was.