review : Replacement Part for Waterpik or other Water Flossers/Irrigators (AquaFlosser 6 tips)
- 2 Classic Jet Tips, 1 Orthodontic Tip, 1 Periodontal Tip, 1 Plaque Seeker Tip, and 1 Brush tip
- The Replacement Tips are compatible with most WaterPik water flossers and other brand oral irrigators including: The Ultra Water Flosser, Kids Water Flosser, The Traveler, Cordless Freedom, Cordless Professional, Cordless Plus, Showerpik, Aquarius Professional, Complete Care, and all Designer Series Water Flossers
- Work with models: WP-100, WP-100W, WP-660, WP-662, WP-112, WP-462, WP-670, WP-672, WP-676, WP-250, WP-260, WP-300, WP-360, WP-440, WP-450, WP-560, WP-563, WP-900, WP-940, WP-950, WP-952, WF-02, WF-03, DS-600W, VA-EB006
- Manufactured in a FDA approved facility with highest hygienic and safety standard. Quality satisfaction guaranteed.
- Replace tips every 3 months for hygienic recommendation and efficiency.
How to use water flosser
- Take out the nozzle from the storage opening and insert it until it clicks.
- Slide the cover to open the water tank (120ml), add water and close it tightly.
- Hold the main unit horizontally and turn on the power.
- When the LED lamp flashes, select from three modes (“Normal”, “Pulse,” “Soft”).
Dirt and bad breath that bother you when you clean your mouth will be refreshing. Conversation bounces with beautiful breath.
Thorough removal of teeth and gums with a maximum water pressure of 50 SPI. The 360-degree rotating nozzle reaches back teeth that are difficult to polish. The main unit is a USB rechargeable type, and is equipped with a large-capacity battery that does not need to be charged for 30 days even when used for 2 minutes every day. The power is automatically turned off in 90 seconds, so the battery is not likely to run out of charge.
IPX7 waterproof, so, it can be used in the bathroom as well as in the bathroom. I’m glad that it’s slippery even when wet. Why don’t you start taking preventive measures from periodontal disease with simple care of “Water Flosses”?
Disadvantages of water flosser
Water splashes until you get used to it
This may be inevitable, but I drove the water in many directions until I got used to it.
After three days, you will be able to handle the bathroom without polluting it, but you should first be careful of the surrounding appliances.
It is hard to set because the tank is on the back
The capacity of the tank is 600ml, but it has to be installed on the back side, so, it is a little difficult to set.
The overall size will be smaller, but if the installation space is narrow, the unit will likely fall down when setting.
Benefits of water flosser
- Smears that cannot be removed with a toothbrush or interdental brush can be removed!
water flosser can easily remove hard-to-reach places such as gaps in the back teeth.
2. Gum massage is also possible!
Applying water sprayed at a high pressure to the gums will help massage the gums.
It leads to improvement of gingival blood circulation and also prevents periodontal disease.
3. The exhilaration is amazing!
It can wash off dirt that can’t be removed with a toothbrush alone, so, you can get a refreshing feeling as if you had a dentist brush it. This exhilaration is addictive and many people seem to get hooked.
water flosser has such fascinating benefits, but it’s not all good. If you purchase without carefully examining the shortcomings described below,
“It is different from what I expected!”
“I didn’t buy it!”
That can happen. In order not to be such a thing.