Much more effective than a traditional toothbrush, safer for your teeth and gums, the electric toothbrush has all the favours of dentists who recommend it without hesitation to their patients.
Electric toothbrushes have many advantages:
- Better oral protection: all dentists will tell you. It makes it possible to reach the most difficult places to access and allows to remove more dental plaque than a traditional model. It has the advantage of avoiding lime deposits and reducing the risk of gingivitis.
- Better brushing of teeth: with a conventional brush, we do not necessarily go everywhere, we do not necessarily make the right moves and we do not always brush our teeth long enough. With an electric model, all these problems are solved since it works for us or almost. Some have a timer. You know that the brushing lasted 2 minutes as advised.
- It is suitable for children and adults who lack coordination and who do not control the circular movements to be performed with a manual toothbrush.
According to most studies, once you get into the habit of using an electric brush, it is then difficult to do without it, as the benefits are numerous.
There are mainly two types of electric toothbrushes:
- the " rotary oscillating models "there is a rotary movement of a small round head which perfectly cleans the tooth.
- The " sonic models " consist of sweeping the teeth so that the hairs effectively penetrate the inter-dental space.
Depending on your preferences, they can be available in several models.